Finding out how and why people do what they do is what drives me. I specialize in helping people be curious about the way things are, determining how to make improvements and then creating a link between the two. Education is my passion and I strive to continuously learn too. Coaching is always about a focus on the client, but what moves me daily is how much I gain from my clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
YEAH, YEAH, BUT WHAT DOES ALL OF THAT MEAN?
Here’s what you really want to know.
- Family is everything to me. I’ve been married to a wonderful man since 1980 and we have three amazing children who are now young adults, two of whom are twins.
- I love many things, including but not limited to: cooking, music, singing (in the shower or in the car by special request from my kids), dogs (especially Airedales) and sunflowers.
- Team Canada, eh!
- I learn something new every day.
- I can and do get lost for hours in a book store and often have several books on the go at one time. I also find shoe stores are endlessly fascinating.
- I am committed to make a difference for people by helping them realize they always have a choice and by really listening to and supporting them in their journey towards best solutions.
- I am profoundly fulfilled volunteering at a cancer centre and am privileged to share in the journeys of our members.
- I am passionate about devising ways to best provide quality education and programming for children.
- I can find a quote for any situation.
- Having fun is an essential component to any and everything I do.
- I have a heart and I’m not afraid to wear it on my sleeve.